RecipesVegan Chia Banana Bread
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Preheat oven to 180℃.
- Combine Chia Seeds with 6 tbsp water. Stir and set aside for 10-15 minutes, until Chia has soaked and expanded.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash 4 bananas well. Add soaked chia seeds, walnut oil, almond milk and panela. Stir well to combine.
- Add almond meal, buckwheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt to the bowl. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Add chopped walnuts and Dried Bananas and stir until evenly dispersed in the mixture.
- Spoon mixture into a lined loaf tin and arrange one banana, sliced lengthways, over the top. Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes, until top is golden and skewer inserted comes out clean. If top is browning too quickly, wrap the tin in alfoil and return to oven until cooked through.