RecipesCoconut, Panela and Walnut biscuits
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Beat with a hand mixer the panela sugar and Nuttelex until pale and fluffy.
- Warm together the Bi-carb soda, honey and coconut milk to dissolve the bi-carb soda.
- Add the flours and coconut to the whipped Nuttelex. Add the rest of the liquids. Mix until combined.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop even sized mounds onto the chopped walnuts and press on gently. Flatten onto a tray lined with baking paper. Give about 8cm of space between cookies as they will spread.
- Bake 150°C for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.