RecipesBanana-Nut Muesli Bars
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Add Organic Mountain Dried Bananas to a small bowl. Coat with boiling water and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Once softened, carefully discard boiling water and set Dried Bananas aside.
- Add rolled oats and half of the mixed seeds, almonds, coconut and Organic Mountain Chia Seeds to a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Add honey, nut butter, coconut oil and Organic Mountain Dried Bananas to food processor and process until the mixture comes together, holding its shape. Add remaining mixed seeds, almonds, coconut and Organic Mountain Chia Seeds and pulse a couple of times, until loosely chopped.
- Spoon finished mixture into a slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Add to freezer and allow to set for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Allow to cool slightly then add to a piping bag (or a Snaplock bag, with little hole in the corner).
- Remove slice from freezer and pipe dark chocolate over muesli bars and slice to serve.