RecipesCorn, Zucchini and Herb Fritters with Sesame Avocado
- Prep time
- Cook time
- In a large bowl, mix corn, zucchini, herbs, jalapeño, spices and lemon.
- With a stick blender, pulse the mixture 5 times so some of the ingredients have been blended together, but leaving the majority whole.
- Add the polenta, flour, eggs and water and mix to combine.
- Pour oil in a heavy-based pan (so it is 15mm deep) on high heat and spoon ¼ cup of mixture into the oil.
- Cook for a few minutes until golden brown, flip and cook the other side.
- Continue this until you’ve used all the fritter mixture.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Top with extra sesame oil and seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients together, season with salt and pepper.