RecipesSpiced Crispy Tofu with Panela-Soy Dipping Sauce
- Prep time
- Cook time
- In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients for the tofu.
- In a heavy-based small saucepan, heat the oil on a medium heat.
- Pat try the silken tofu with paper towel to remove extra moisture
- Cut the tofu into six large pieces (or smaller if you desire) and roll into the cornflower and spice mixture.
- Once all coated, roll them through the mixture again before frying in the sunflower oil.
- Remove from the oil once the outside is golden brown and crisp. Set to drain on paper towel.
- Mix all ingredients for the Panela-soy dipping sauce together in a bowl.
- Serve crispy tofu with Panela-soy sauce while hot.