RecipesGrilled Fish with Herby Grapefruit Salad and Nước Chấm Dressing
- Prep time
- Cook time
- For the nước chấm dressing, dissolve the sugar and Panela in a bowl with the boiling water. Add the remaining ingredients and set aside to infuse.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt and white pepper. Place the fish into the flour mixture and coat evenly.
- Combine the salad ingredients on a serving plate and toss through the nước chấm dressing.
- Place a saucepan with the sunflower oil on a medium heat and once brought to temperature, carefully place the fish in the oil and cook for 2 mins each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Place the fish on a piece of absorbent towel then serve with the salad.