RecipesCreamy Cauliflower & Chia Soup
4, as a side
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a baking tray and arrange two handfuls of cauliflower florets. Toss in 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add to oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- Add walnuts to a baking tray and roast in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until toasted and crisp. Set aside
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add sliced leeks and crushed garlic. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until fragrant and translucent.
- Add remaining cauliflower to the pot with stock and bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender and cooked through. Using a hand blender or food processor, blend soup until smooth and season to taste.
- Serve into bowls and top with roasted cauliflower florets and walnuts. Drizzle with a little Organic Mountain Chia Oil and sprinkle with Organic Mountain Chia Seeds to finish.