RecipesVegan Chocolate and Almond Crunch Ice-cream
- Prep time
- Cook time
20 minutes (plus cooling time)
- Place honey and almonds in a saucepan on medium heat and cook for 5 mins until honey is bubbling and caramelised. Pour the hot honey and almond mix onto baking paper to cool completely.
- In a blender place the frozen bananas, Organic Mountain Cocoa Powder, 100g Organic Mountain Panela and 400ml of coconut whipping cream. Blend until smooth and pour into a bowl and refrigerate.
- In a clean blender, place the almond butter, 50g Organic Mountain Panela, 400ml coconut whipping cream and the cooled honey almonds. Blend until combined, but leave the honey almonds still in chunks.
- In a rectangular tin (approx 15 x 30cm) place the chocolate and the almond mixture in ½ cup quantities, alternating so they are evenly distributed. Once all the mixture has been used, swirl a skewer through the mixture several times to combine the two flavours.
- Freeze overnight and serve with fresh raspberries, chopped almonds and a sprinkle of salt.