RecipesSalted Chocolate and Tahini Cookies
- Prep time
- Cook time
- In an electric mixer beat the Panela, tahini and softened butter on medium-high for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat on medium until incorporated.
- Add the flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp of salt and mix on low until combined.
- Allow the mixture to rest in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚c and prepare two baking trays with grease-proof paper
- Mix the sesame seeds and flaky sea salt together in a bowl.
- Using a tablespoon or small ice-cream scoop, scoop golf ball-sized pieces from the bowl and roll in the seasme-salt mixture.
- Place on the baking tray 5cm apart and bake in the oven for 10-14 minutes until the sesame seeds just begin to brown.
- Leave to cool on a wire tray. Once cooled store in an air-tight container for up to a week.