RecipesMandarin & Chocolate Pudding (vegan)
- Prep time
- Cook time
For the Pudding
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients.
- Finely zest the mandarin into the pumpkin oil.
- Stir the coconut milk and oil into the dry ingredients. It should be a nice thick mix.
- Peel and segment the mandarins. Lay 4 pieces into the bottom of the terracotta pot. Spoon the pudding mix on top at approx. 60gms per pot.
- Put 2 tsp of extra panela and 1 tsp of cocoa powder on top of each pudding. Pour over 80ml of boiling water.
- Cover over the tray with foil.
- Bake at 160*C for 20-25 minutes.
- Eat while hot, dusted with icing sugar!