RecipesChocolate, Almond and Raspberry Torte
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Preheat oven to 170˚C.
- Grease a 20cm round springform tin and dust with Organic Mountain Cocoa Powder. Set aside.
- In a heatproof bowl melt the dark chocolate and butter over a double boiler (or in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted). Mix in Organic Mountain Classic Roasted Coffee and both the extracts and put aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl (or cake mixer) beat the eggs and Organic Mountain Raw Sugar with an electric whisk for 5 minutes on high speed.
- Gently add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and fold to combine. Fold in the almond meal, Organic Mountain Cocoa Powder and salt until just combined.
- Fold through the raspberries and pour immediately into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 45-55mins minutes or until the centre of the cake does not move when shaken.
- Leave to cool in the tin and serve with fresh raspberries and crème fraîche.