RecipesSpiced Butternut Pumpkin with Pumpkin Seed Oil Yoghurt Dressing
- Prep time
- Cook time
Spiced butternut pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 220ºC
- Cut pumpkin into 1cm wide, 5cm long wedges and place on a lined baking tray.
- Smash the garlic with the back of a knife, break into several pieces and scatter around the pumpkin.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and curry powder.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden and charring in places, turn and roast for a further 10 minutes until the same on the other side.
- Mix yoghurt, cooked garlic, salt and lemon together, then spread onto your serving plate.
- Pour over pumpkin seed oil and scatter with chilli and coriander.
- Place pumpkin on top of yoghurt mix and scatter with pomegranate, pine nuts and a sprinkle of salt.