RecipesWalnut-Stuffed Baked Pumpkin
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Preheat oven to 200ºC
- Cut the cap off the pumpkin, scoop out seeds and discard. Scrape 1cm of the flesh and keep aside
- Drizzle with sunflower oil and bake the pumpkin and the cap in the oven for 30-40 minutes until softened
- Heat 1 tbsp of Organic Mountain Sunflower Oil in a pan, sweat onion and garlic with ½ tsp salt for 10 minutes
- Add spices and pumpkin flesh and cook for two minutes, remove from heat.
- Mix onion, garlic, herbs, barley, tahini, walnuts, feta, lemon rind and juice in a bowl.
- Fill the pumpkin with the mixture and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve with yoghurt and pomegranate