RecipesHeirloom Tomato Galette with Chia Crust
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Preheat oven to 200˚C
- Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix the chopped tomatoes, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, panela and sunflower oil in a bowl
- Place pastry on tray and place the cheese in the centre, spreading over the pastry, leaving a 5 cm boarder.
- Add the tomato mixture on top of the cheese, piling them up on top of each other.
- Fold over the edges of the pastry and scatter pastry edges with chia seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until pastry is golden and tomatoes are cooked.
- Drizzle with walnut oil and serve.