RecipesVegan Raspberry-Chia Cheesecakes
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Blend base ingredients together until finely diced. Press a heaped teaspoon of the mixture into the base of a 12 x cupcake tray.
- Blend the filling ingredients and pour on top of the base mixture, leaving 5mm from the top. Place in the freezer to set while you make the topping.
- For the topping, place the frozen raspberries in a small saucepan on medium heat. Once melted down add the chia seeds and leave aside to cool.
- Spoon a tbsp of the raspberry-chia topping over the cheesecake mix and return to the freezer to set completely overnight.
- Once removed from the tray, leave the cheesecakes at room temperature for 15 minutes to allow them to soften slightly before serving.